Please note these terms and conditions apply unless an agreement otherwise has been made between LWS Training Services and the Client.
Training Facilities: Training Rooms provided by the client should be large enough to allow for practical training and have the following facilities.
- Minimum room size of 11 metres (35′) by 7 metres (20′) for a group of eight.
- In addition training facilities should conform to the minimum standards expected of any organisation with regard to lighting, ventilation, access, etc.
- These should be discussed at the time of booking, and may require a visit from a representative of LWS Training Services prior to the commencement of training.
- If the facilities are deemed unsuitable then we will endeavour to arrange a local alternative. In all cases the final decision rests with the management of LWS Training Services and any costs incurred will be invoiced to the client.
Course prices: Course price quotations are provided based on an area of 50 miles radiating out from Hinckley Leicestershire, including the West and East Midlands.
- Courses that are to be conducted outside of this radius or that are to be split over more sessions than those stated will incur an extra cost.
- If parking on site is not made available additional costs will apply.
- Our prices are competitive and include everything with no hidden costs with courses either at your business premises or at a carefully selected venue of our choice (see Training Facilities).
Booking Arrangements: Initial bookings and enquiries should be made via the website. Please complete the enquiry form, and we shall contact you to confirm available dates. Booking enquiries may also be made by contacting us on 07974 407988 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Bookings: Group bookings are defined as a course with no less than four delegates
Group Booking Payment: For businesses with more than 20 employee’s full payment is required strictly 28 days from invoice date. For businesses with less than 20 employees full payment is required prior to the start of course (see certification)
Group Booking Cancellation by Client: Group Bookings cancelled in writing by the client become liable for the following charges:
- 20 days or more notice = Full refund
- 14 days or more notice = 20% of total cost
- 7 days or more notice = 50% of total cost
- Less than 7 days’ notice = 70% of total cost
- Less than 36 hours’ notice = Full amount payable
Open or Public Course: Open or Public courses are run at selected venues by LWS Training Services where individuals can book on for a course either through their employer or by themselves. The minimum number required for an open or public course to run is four delegates.
Open or Public Courses Payment: Payment for open or public courses are required in full when booking. This acts as confirmation of the booking.
Open or Public Courses Cancellation: Places cancelled on open or public courses by the client become liable for the following charges:
- 14 days or more notice = Full refund
- Less than 14 days’ notice = No refund
Delegate: Common issues with delegates who do not turn up, do not meet the assessment criteria or need to be substituted:
- Delegates who fail to attend an open or public course no refund is given and they would need to re-book onto the next available course with payment in full expected at the time of booking.
- Delegates who do not complete the full course either through injury or for personal reasons will be assessed, considered and given the opportunity to participate on the next available course.
- Clients may substitute delegates for the course at any time prior to the course commencing.
- Certification shall not be issued until full payment has been received
- Delegates must complete the full course in order to receive certification
- Delegates successfully completing the First Aid at Work and Emergency First Aid at Work courses will receive certification as proof of competence valid for 3 years which are Ofqual assured through NUCO Training.
These courses are delivered; evaluated and quality assured to meet the guidelines as defined by the HSE in October 2013 (ACOPL74 Third Edition) as well as meeting the requirements of the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
LWS Training Services gather and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection Regulations and laws. This policy is provided separately and provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.