LWS Training Services are now affiliated to offer E-Learning Courses that you can take on any platform, at any location, and in your own time. This has a number of benefits for businesses and individuals as it helps transform the way people learn as well as developing new skills some of which are shown below:
- It allows faster delivery as well as a reduction in the training time and can be taken at your own pace over a number of days or weeks.
- No travel time is needed to get to and from training events
- Learners can focus on elements of a program they need to learn and can skip what they already know
- Lower costs – Because of the way and ease in which E-Learning courses are delivered the cost of learning and development for organisations are reduced.
- E-Learning courses reduce the cost of reducing training times, course materials, travel, and accommodation.
E-learning has a lower environmental impact for organisations by reducing the following:
- Travel and accommodation costs associated with undertaking a course.
- The requirement for the hire of facilities along with the accompanying costs of maintaining these sites and associated equipment.
- Eliminates the need for paper, thus saving trees with all the resources available to download for up to eight months after the completion of a course.