About LWS Training Services
If you’re looking for First Aid and Health & Safety courses, or where to get CPR Certified, then you’ve come to the right place. At LWS Training Services, we provide a wide range of training for all sizes of business – from corporate and medium-sized companies to the self-employed. We offer simple and affordable training solutions so you can prevent issues before they occur, keeping you and your business safe, secure and protected.
If you run a business with anywhere between 1 and 100 staff, you’ll know that accidents and injuries can spell disaster – not only for the people involved, but for employees, customers and suppliers. By failing to provide First Aid cover or training in Health & Safety, you are leaving yourself open to serious repercussions.
Ask yourself these 3 quick questions:
- What if the worst happened and an employee was seriously injured?
- How would your company continue if a key player left or was off work for a long period?
- What are the consequences of you doing nothing to prepare for accidents and injuries?
As an employer, these are the issues you may have to deal with:
- Loss of staff – be it permanent or temporary, due to illness, accident or long term health issues.
- Needless costs – having to use temporary staff, or changes to equipment or working practices.
- Poor staff morale – leading to a lack of productivity and absenteeism, which could impact your profit margin.
- A visit from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) – with the risk of being closed down until work has been completed to rectify any issues.
- Expensive and traumatic prosecutions – leading to fines, compensation and bad publicity from a governing body, the individual concerned or their family.
Good news – there is a quick an easy solution.
At LWS Training Services, our courses protect your business against accidents and injuries by creating a safer workplace. Your staff will know what to do to minimise the damage should the worst happen. What’s more, you can rest assured that you and your employees are safe and secure.
So, what’s easier for you?
Run the risk of serious trauma and disruption to your business? Or, spend a few hours with me and in doing so you will greatly reduce the risks to your business.
For a free, no-obligation chat about how you can protect your business, please call me now on 07974 407988